We're going to see how to hide the folder in this article.
You need to change some settings before doing this.
- Open the File Manager ( Files, File Explorer ) app .
- Next go to Settings.
- Turn off Show hidden files and Show Hidden Media files also.
- Next, go to Internal or External Data Storage.
- Choose a folder that you want to Hide.
- Next, select the Rename option.
- Type a dot before the name of the folder. Click the save ( ok ) button.
- Now folder hided.
If you want to see a hidden folder, in settings enable Show Hidden Files and Show Hidden Media